United Drug have continued to innovate and invest in their service delivery to increase the value proposition to customers. In the coming months, the new enhancements will be available for customers ordering on UDW. ie. As more and more customers opt to place orders through UDW.ie, these enhancements will make this experience quicker, easier and more seamless and reflects their ongoing investment and commitment to digital transformation. In addition to these enhancements, they have created a new design layout and site structure, which is aimed at improving the navigation of the site. Ronelle Wyngaard, Head of Customer Care Services, said: “Given that UDW.ie is now the order platform of choice, our primary objective is to create a seamless and efficient user experience.
Our new offering provides more Flexibility to our customers, ensuring they are able complete their tasks at a time that is convenient to them”. A quick snapshot of some of the enhancements includes:
ENHANCED SEARCH CAPABILITY
- For ease of use, it will be available throughout the site.
- Detailed product information will now be shared with customers, such as IPU and EAN code and the active ingredient.
NEW WISH LIST OPTION
- is allows the user to add products that are out-of-stock to their ‘watch list’ and receive noti cation when they are available again.
NEW BACK ORDER PAGE
- With the introduction of the back order page, users will now be able to track all the web back orders they placed. In addition to this, we will also be adding more products, for select customers only
STREAMLINED CHECKOUT PAGE
- is will now provide important product information specific to the product you are purchasing.
- New section on the site where important industry resources, business information, events, insights, and previous webinar materials will be available to add value and support for the customer.